Friday, March 8, 2013

"CLUE ALERT" Mona's Tablet























Hello liars!!
I was going to wait until this weekend to upload this but I decided to give you guys a little insight on what I've found out so far:
The above image is of Mona’s tablet that she showed Spencer in Radley. I took several screens and am working on enhancing the others so far they are becoming a pain in the a—. However, I managed to make out some of the words on the page and it was pertaining to CeCe. One line mentions:
“I think CeCe was into him” that’s all I manage to get from that page so far, I will continue to work on that one but as far as this one goes it reads:

I love the way my skin feels after a day at the lake. In a day or so, I’ll have a perfect tan. If I had to pick my happy place, it’d be Cape May. But not the house we rented this summer I can hear everything Jason does in his room. Everything. No I loved that cedar shingled bungalow we had last summer with the sleeping porch ___,

I can’t make the rest out, it seems that Ali is describing the house that they stayed at last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...