Sunday, March 10, 2013

"CLUE ALERT" Mona's Tablet #2



























I have been working on this photo all weekend and finally I give up, lol. However, I did manage to make out some of the writing from Ali’s diary be advised this is starting with the second paragraph only.
It reads:
I think CeCe was into him but he couldn’t take his eyes off me. ___  ___ ___ all summer long ___ ___ the same things. Boys her age always ___  ___ flirting with me!
I will try to figure out the other words but I thought that the words that I could make out would be a huge help, also, it got me to thinking.
CeCe lied about not knowing who the hottie was that Ali was referring to. Also, if CeCe was dating Jason why was she digging another guy? Alison would’ve wrote it if it wasn’t true, also this guy seemed to be into Alison and he was an older guy. “Huge clue” Could this be the guy that Spencer told the girls about in Season 1 Episode 2 “The Jenna Thing?”

Will update this post when I figure out the rest of the diary entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...